At Precision, we have a wealth of experience helping driving instructors with non-fault car accident claims.
We understand how important it is to get a dual controlled hire vehicle ASAP and we also understand you may need some assistance with loss of earnings, expenses, rehabilitation and more.
When you choose us for an accident injury claim, we offer the following:
- Replacement car hire through third party’s insurers, which is better than going through your own insurance.
- 12-24 hour car hire across most areas of the UK
- We will endeavour to provide you with a like for like or similar model car.
- Assistance with loss of earnings.
- Rehabilitation lessons for your pupil to the value of £35 an hour, which can be paid to you when you complete the lessons.
- Quick repair time – turn around is typically 1-4 weeks, depending on the damage to the car.
- We will get you on average 2-3 times the amount of compensations the third party’s insurers would offer you.
- We promise we won’t sub your injury claim out to a third party solicitor.
Instructor hit from behind by BMW SUV received hire car within 8 hours of accident and £3500 compensation.
Instructor rear end shunt by bus receives £4,000 for injuries and hire car within 24 hours
Instructor hit by lorry, smashes drivers window and damage to side of car receives £3200.
Instructor hit form behind by taxi driver receives hire car within 6 hours of accident and £2500 compensation.
Start your claim
Office Opening Times
9am to 5pm
Monday to Friday